3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Wickets, Marton-in-Cleveland, Middlesbrough
- Located within the exclusive grounds of The Wickets
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Excellent Proportions - Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- No Onward Chain
- Views Over Communal Gardens & Cricket Ground
- Secure Entry With Intercom
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
An exciting and exclusive opportunity to purchase a three bedroom, Freehold, ground floor apartment attractively located within the exclusive grounds of 'The Wickets'. Certain to appeal to a variety of purchasers given its proportions and position, enjoying delightful leafy views over the communal gardens and cricket ground beyond. Having been recently redecorated throughout, the apartment is offered for sale with no forward chain and benefits from fantastic commuting to the A19, A174 and surrounding areas. Accommodation comprises; communal entrance hall via an intercom phone system, entrance vestibule, apartment hall with two storage cupboards, fitted kitchen inclusive of cooker, hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer, three piece bathroom, three spacious bedrooms - master with en-suite shower room and a spacious living room with triple aspect windows. Externally, access to cared for communal gardens and allocated parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63613831.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.