3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleApethorpe Court, Ingleby Barwick
- Constructed by Persimmon Homes - 'Hembury' Design
- Featuring Several Internal Upgrades
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- House Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Modern Dining Kitchen - Integrated Appliances
- Off Street Parking, Single Garage, Generous Rear Garden
- Positioned Within A Cul-De-Sac
Positioned within a quiet cul-de-sac just off 'The Rings' this impressive three bedroom, semi-detached home has been individually styled by the present owners. Constructed by Persimmon homes to the 'Hembury' design and benefitting from several upgraded features, the accommodation comprises: entrance hall, cloak/WV, lounge and modern dining kitchen which features integrated appliances and French patio doors which open onto the rear garden. To the first floor, a master bedroom with en-suite shower and storage, two additional bedrooms and a three piece house bathroom. Externally, a lawn area to front, driveway and single garage to side, and a generous garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63613858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.