3 bedroom link detached house for saleThorphill Way, High Grange
- Remodelled & Improved Three Bedroom Link Detached House
- Sunny Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Decked Patio & Lawn - Parking For Up to Three Cars
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Shaker Style Units & Comfy Separate Lounge
- Useful Utility Room, Ground Floor WC & Study/Toy Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Modern White Contemporary Design Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
More than your regular link detached house! This nicely presented example with NO ONWARD CHAIN has been remodelled to create a well planned and nicely presented home.
The ground floor layout now comprises a comfortable separate lounge, open plan kitchen/diner with Shaker design units and French doors opening onto the rear garden and utility room. A little bit of the garage has been borrowed and now has a useful ground floor WC and study/toy room. The first floor has three bedrooms (bedroom one and two with fitted wardrobes) and bathroom with a modern white contemporary design suite.
Outside, the front garden has a patterned concrete covering which provides parking for up to three cars and the southerly facing rear garden catches the sun just right. Other features worthy of a mention include UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a combi boiler.
Modern white contemporary design suite comprising shower bath with electric shower and glazed side screen, vanity wash hand basin with fitted cabinet below and dual flush close coupled WC. Co-ordinated tiled walls and tiled floor. Chrome LED spotlights and chrome towel radiator.
Gardens and Parking
The front garden has been given a pattern concrete imprint covering creating parking for up to three cars. Southerly facing garden to the rear with full width timber decked patio, lawn, flowerbeds, outside tap and timber garden shed. What space remains of the garage is now useful storage.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
UPVC entrance door with double glazed insert, staircase to the first floor with square spindles and cupboard below, separate built in cloaks cupboard, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and radiator.
4.22m x 3.76m
Open Plan Kitchen Diner
5.61m x 2.57m
18'5 x 8'5 increasing slightly to 8'9. Soft cream coloured shaker design floor and drawer cupboards, solid oak block work surfaces, inset single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in stainless steel electric oven and four ring gas hob. Radiator and modern contemporary design upright radiator. UPVC double glazed French doors open onto the rear garden. Woodgrain effect laminate flooring and built in shelved cupboard.
2.29m x 1.83m
Space for washing machine, dishwasher and dryer. UPVC exterior door with double glazed insert and tiled effect laminate flooring.
2.29m x 1.4m
Door into store room and connecting door into…
Modern white dual flush close coupled WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Built in cupboard housing combi boiler.
3.96m x 2.97m
including depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and radiator.
3.1m x 2.97m
including depth of fitted wardrobes. Fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror face doors. Radiator.
2.57m x 2.46m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63614773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL180007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.