1 bedroom flat for saleBeacon Court, Heswall
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- SOUGHT AFTER BEACON COURT DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND SOCIAL AREAS!
- ONE BEDROOM, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN AND BATHROOM!
- LOCATED RIGHT IN THE HEART OF HESWALL!
- ONSITE WARDEN
A MOST ATTRACTIVE GROUND FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT RETIREMENT APARTMENT! Situated in the very popular development of Beacon Court. Located in a highly convenient position right in the heart of Heswall town centre. Within walking distance of great local amenities including a central bus station, shops, cafes and social activities, this property offers a great quality of life for any prospective purchaser. Offering well proportioned living accommodation comprising a main Bedroom, a lounge/dining room with forward facing views of Telegraph Road, a kitchen and a main bathroom. The property benefits from emergency careline assistance and an on site warden, a communal residents lounge, communal gardens and a parking space with separate visitor parking. With lift access and a lovely community feel we know that this is a great opportunity to purchase an easy to manage, well finished property in a well run complex. With such a key location we recommend a viewing straight away!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63615247.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8471486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.