2 bedroom apartment for saleLandmark Place, Tower Hill, EC3R
- Dual Aspect - River & Tower Bridge Views
- Premium Speciction Apartment
- 1338 sqft Plus Balcony Space
- 24-Hour Concierge & Security
- Residents 20m Pool & Spa
- Residents Gymnasium
- Residents Cinema Room
- Fully Furnished by an Interior Designer
- Prime Address Where Riverside & City Living Merge
- Viewings by Appointment Only
Recently complete, premium specification two bedroom apartment spread over a generous (1,338 Sq. Ft) plus balcony space. Favorable views South towards the River Thames offering direct views of the Shard & Tower Bridge, located Landmark place, Tower Hill, EC3.
The apartment is situated over 1,338 sqft located on the 8th floor and comprises a spacious reception and high specification handmade Italian kitchen area with the lounge area having access to a south facing balcony with panoramic views of the River Thames. There are two spacious double bedrooms with the master having both a dressing area and a study space with use of en-suite facilities; there is also access to the balcony. The second bedroom also has built in storage space and enjoys a dual aspect outlook with views eastwards towards the historic site of The Tower of London.
Positioned on the northern bank of the Thames, Landmark Place neighbours both the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. A moment from the City of London, this cultured, lively area is a prime address where riverside calm and city life combine.
The on-site features of Landmark Place create an idyllic lifestyle for residents. The Private Resident's Club, with, lounge and cinema room, is an elegant, inviting space to entertain or enjoy time to yourself. While the spa, gym, and tranquil waters of the daylight pool offer the ultimate in relaxation.
Viewings by appointment only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN170521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.