3 bedroom apartment for saleMarco Polo Building, Royal Wharf, E16
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 9th Floor - 1062 Sq.ft
- Wrap-Around Balcony
- Dual Aspect With River Views
- Residents Concierge Service
- Est Service charge: £3.20 psf
- Ground rent: £400 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 years
- Est. Comp.: Q3 2020
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Well-positioned TRIPLE ASPECT 3 bedroom apartment! A generous (1062 Sq.ft) plus river facing private balcony on the 9th floor! An ideal investment opportunity or home. Located in the popular Mariner's Quarter, Royal Wharf, this eye-catching building is the final piece of the development.
The crowning glory of the Mariner’s Quarter, riverfront Marco Polo boasts a bold design, consisting of three vertically stacked building boxes, made striking by a subtle twist of each box. Inspired by the unpredictable London weather, the building’s façade and character was designed to modify with each season, with the louvered balcony screens adjustable to provide shade from the sun or wind while enjoying outside space.
Each of Mariner's Quarter's homes are infused with the aesthetics and values of new Georgian interiors. The residences are characterised by a sequence of spaces designed to create a clear sense of movement and change. Expansive windows look out onto breath-taking vistas of the Thames Barrier or Canary Wharf.
• Video entry system
• Double glazed windows
• Fitted wardrobes in bedrooms
• Energy efficient lighting in kitchen hall, bathroom, shower-room and en-suite where appropriate.
• Kitchen units in high gloss finish
• Full integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer dryer
• Composite stone kitchen worktops
Estimated Completion: Q3 2020
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN180780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.