3 bedroom terraced house for saleLime Crescent, Hartlepool
- IN NEED OF MODEST IMPROVEMENT
- PERFECT FOR INVESTMENT
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
In need of modest improvement and perfect for investment is this spacious family home. Externally there are Gardens to the front and rear. The Front Garden is laid to lawn with paved pathway and the Rear Garden is enclosed and also laid to lawn. There is On Street Parking to the front.
In need of modest improvement and perfect for investment is this spacious family home. The layout comprises Entrance Hallway, Through Lounge/Diner, fitted Kitchen giving access to rear garden. To the First Floor there are 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom with suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. Externally there are Gardens to the front and rear. The Front Garden is laid to lawn with paved pathway and the Rear Garden is enclosed and also laid to lawn. There is On Street Parking to the front. Immediate Vacant Possession.
understairs storage cupboard, alarm system, radiator.
Lounge 13' x 12' 3" (maximum measurements) ( 3.96m x 3.73m (maximum measurements) )
UPVC Double Glazed windows to front and rear aspects, radiator, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.59m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with wall and base units, radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 9' ( 4.42m x 2.74m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.40m x 2.79m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 6' 6" ( 2.77m x 1.98m )
UPVC Double Glazed windows to front and rear aspects, radiator.
UPVC Double Glazed opaque window to rear aspect, panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC.
Gardens To Front & Rear
On Street Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63618709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR111366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.