1 bedroom flat for saleNarrowboat Avenue, Brentford, TW8
- Located on the ground floor with private entrance
- Reception room with space to dine and door to patio
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous bedroom with fitted wardrobe and door to patio
- Contemporary bathroom
- Hallway with large storage cupboard
- Private south-east facing patio garden
- Modern neutral décor and wood floors
Set within a modern development next to Brentford Dock, this superb one bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with a private patio.
The property is moments from the River Brent and the shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants of Brentford High Street. The amenities of Chiswick are within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63619498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1052127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.