3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFallow Corner Drove, Manea, MARCH
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Garden Room
- Triple Garage
- Wrap Around Drive
Detached Bungalow - Rural Location - Triple Garage - Three Bedrooms - Garden Room - Wrap Around Drive
This detached bungalow is situated in the popular village of Manea, which is approximately 8 miles from the Town of March. The property benefits from three bedrooms, lounge with garden room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room and triple garage.
Loft access. Textured and coved ceiling. Storage cupboard. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator.
Lounge 22' 10" x 12' 1" ( 6.96m x 3.68m )
Bay window to front. Window to side. Two radiators. TV point. Telephone point. Feature fireplace with wood surround and brick hearth. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 15' 11" x 11' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Window to side. Door to sun room. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Double bowl. Double electric oven, ceramic hob and cooker hood above. Integrated dishwasher. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Utility 16' 6" x 7' 3" ( 5.03m x 2.21m )
Window to rear. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Tiled splashbacks. Coved ceiling.
Garden Room 15' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.02m )
Windows to rear. Window to side. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Conservatory 17' 1" x 7' 7" ( 5.21m x 2.31m )
UPVC construction. Tiled floor. Radiator. Door to front.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
Window to front. Radiator. Double fitted wardrobes. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.94m x 2.97m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 17' 7" x 11' 2" into recess ( 5.36m x 3.40m into recess )
Window to side. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Comprising four piece suite. Window to rear. Panelled bath. Separate shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
The front of the property benefits from mature gardens, laid to grass with hedges and trees inset with a wrap around tarmac drive giving access to the triple garage.
Triple Garage (30ft x 19ft 11ins) Triple up and over doors. Electric and lighting laid on. Loft access. Windows to rear. Door to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63620689.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.