3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleIvinghoe Aston, Buckinghamshire
Offers in Excess of
- Boot room/ Utility space
- Spacious sitting room with open fireplace
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and character fireplace
- Second bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Loft room/ Guest room
- Pretty and private rear garden
- Gated side access with paved area/parking
- Parking to the front
A beautiful and characterful two/three bedroom end of terrace cottage which has been lovingly maintained and improved by the current owners to create a wonderful family home. One enters via gated access to the patio area which could also be used for parking if desired. The Utility/boot room features stable style door and tiled flooring and leads to the kitchen/diner room with space for a dining table and has handmade fitted country style kitchen units with integrated appliances and space for Range Cooker. The sitting room is of generous proportions with feature fireplace, windows and door to the front and stairs leading to the upstairs landing. The master bedroom has been reconfigured by the current owners to create a bright and spacious room with feature fireplace and handmade built in wardrobes. There is also a second bedroom and good sized family bathroom. The loft room which has been updated is currently used as an office space/ guest bedroom with space for double bed. Outside the rear garden is secluded with large shed/storage at the end. There is a paved area to the side and rear. EPC Rating D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4brookcottages. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.