2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHampton Road, Firth Park, Sheffield, S5 7AN
- NO CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
**NO CHAIN** Requiring full refurbishment with plenty of potential is this two bedroom semi-detached property with gardens to three sides and having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Well placed for the Northern General Hospital, Firth Park and well served by a good public bus service and amenities.
Front door giving access to the entrance vestibule with stairs rising to the first floor landing.
* Lounge: 3.67m x 4m (12' x 13' 1")
Front uPVC window and central heating radiator.
* Kitchen: 2.94m x 1.98m (9' 8" x 6' 6")
Wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for cooker and side uPVC door. Inbuilt cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
* Dining Room: 2.56m x 2.78m (8' 5" x 9' 1")
uPVC window and central heating radiator.
* Bedroom 1: 4.66m x 3.94m (15' 3" x 12' 11")
Two uPVC double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
* Bedroom 2: 2.72m x 2.73m (8' 11" x 8' 11")
uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Comprising bath, pedestal wash basin and low flush WC. Opaque uPVC window and radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden giving access to the front entrance. Additional garden space to the side and rear.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63625852.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.