4 bedroom house for saleMeadow Road, Feltham, TW13
- Located on a quiet road close to a number of parks
- Large driveway and garden w side access to detached garage
- Spacious reception room with fabulous bay window
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and separate dining room
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Large loft conversion master bedroom and shower room
- Further shower room on the ground floor
This fantastic four bed house in Feltham offers great outdoor space with a spacious garden and garage as well as cosy interiors with a spacious reception room, bright and airy dining room and four good-sized bedrooms.
Meadow Road is located within Hanworth, Feltham offering a number of local green spaces including Crane and Hanworth Park within walking distance while the nearby Feltham town centre offers plenty of amenities and commuter options via Feltham Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63626944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1052729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Covering Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.