3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRose Avenue, Marske
- Sought After Village Location
- Fantastic Size Plot
- Detached Garage & Outbuildings
- 19ft Conservatory
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Solid Oak Flooring
- Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- The Perfect Balance of Modern & Character Living
More Than Meets the Eye! Inside and Out This Property Has a Lot to Offer. Situated in an Enviable Marske by the Sea Location and Offering the Perfect Balance of Modern and Character Living. This Lovely Semi Detached Home Will Not Fail to Impress. Worthy of Particular Mention is the 19ft Conservatory, Wood Burning Stove and Solid Oak Flooring. Located on an Excellent Size Plot with Generous Garden to the Rear and an Abundance of Parking to the Front and Side. We Believe This Individual Home Requires Early Viewing to Avoid Disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63628906.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED180004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.