2 bedroom bungalow for saleHarwich Close, Redcar
- No Onward Chain
- Desirable Ings Location
- Great Size Plot
- Attached Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Bespoke Fitted Shower Room
- Nicely Decorated & Well Cared for Throughout
- We Advise Early Viewing to Avoid Disappointment
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
**SALE AGREED IN 28 DAYS**
A Modern and Well Equipped Link Detached Bungalow Situated in an Enviable Ings Location. Larger Than its Outward Appearance Would Have You Believe and Located on an Excellent Size Plot, This Well Presented Home is Offered to the Market with No Onward Chain. Worthy of Particular Mention is the Recently Fitted Modern Shower Room and Well Equipped Kitchen. Viewing is Essential to Fully Appreciate What This Lovely Home Has to Offer.
To the front of the property is an excellent size driveway, adjoining lawned area both leading to the front of the property and garage. To the rear of the property is a good size garden mainly laid to lawn with well tended border and established fruit trees, all enclosed by substantial fencing and hedges.
Attached garage with up and over door to the front and benefitting from power and lighting.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
UPVC double glazed door to the front and glazed door leading to inner hallway.
Affording access to all principal rooms. Airing cupboard.
4.22m x 3.35m
UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, feature fireplace and radiator.
3.5m x 2.64m
(minimum). UPVC double glazed door and window to the rear. A range of attractive modern fitted base and wall units with contrasting worktops, integrated oven, hob with extractor over and integrated fridge freezer. Space for washing machine, sink with mixer tap and heated towel rail.
2.13m x 1.65m
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to the side. A bespoke fitted suite comprising of corner shower unit with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. UPVC clad walls and radiator.
3.53m x 3.53m
UPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
3.53m x 2.5m
UPVC double glazed window to the front and radiator.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63628909.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED180018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.