8 bedroom detached house for saleDenbigh Road, W13
- Substantial detachd villa
- Eight bedrooms; four ensuite
- Spacious, contemporary eat-in kitchen
- Three reception rooms
- Two family bathrooms, two shower rooms & two WC's
- Large, secluded South-West facing garden
- Ground floor self-contained studio apartment
- Packed with original features
Impressive, commanding, elegant and contemporary are all words we would use to describe this detached Villa. Showcasing eight bedrooms; four of which are ensuites, a ground floor self-contained studio apartment, three reception rooms, a stunning fitted kitchen with space to dine and a large secluded South-West-facing garden with raised organic vegetable patches and a ‘York stone’ patio area. The property retains many of its original features including marble flooring in the entrance hall, stained glass windows, coving and feature fireplaces in most of the rooms whilst benefitting from a further two shower rooms, two family bathroom suites and two separate WC’s.
Situated in the highly sought-after St. Stephens area close to a variety of transport links, shopping options and coveted schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63638134.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2379363. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Pitshanger Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.