1 bedroom apartment for saleNorth Street, Ashford, Kent
Withdrawn from Market
- Lovely 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Town Centre Location
- Recent Conversion Providing High Spec Accommodation
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy to Let Investment Properties
- Walking Distanced to Train Station
- Conservation Area of Town Centre
- New 125 Year Lease
This recently renovated Attractive Ashford Town Centre conversion comprises of 12 High Spec 1 Bedroom properties on offer!
The properties are presented to the market at prices that range from £140,000 - £155,000 with modern living very much in mind. The accommodation comprises of open plan living accommodation, ideal for entertaining! Shower Rooms and a good size Bedroom.
Situated within the attractive conservation area of North Street you are only a very short stroll from being immersed within Ashford's vibrant Town Centre which offers many Coffee Shops, Retail Outlets and Restaurants as well as being within easy reach of the International Train Station with regular services to Central London and the Continent!
In our opinion these properties would make the ideal First Time Buy or Buy to Let investment due to the convenience of the location and the low maintenance provided.
For Further Details please contact Andrew & Co on 01233 632383
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101010010265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew & Co Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.