3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePie Garden, Flamstead, ST. ALBANS
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Beautiful views over open countryside
- Well maintained rear garden
- Off street parking and a garage
- Potential to extend (STPP)
A lovely three bedroom semi detached house with wonderful views over open countryside. Flamstead is a pretty Hertfordshire village occupying an elevated position and locally there is a village store a post office and several pubs.
A lovely three bedroom semi detached house with wonderful views over open countryside. The property provides good sized accommodation with a large through lounge, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, three good sized bedrooms, a fully fitted bathroom, a well maintained garden, garage and off street parking. The property benefits further from the potential for extension (STTP). Flamstead is a pretty Hertfordshire village occupying an elevated position and locally there is a village store a post office and several pubs.
Door to side and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge / Diner
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear, gas fire place, wall lights, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear and side, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, part tiled walls, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to front, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to rear, part tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and shower, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, shaver point and lino flooring.
Block paved driveway providing off street parking, shrub borders and access to garage.
Laid to lawn, patio area, fence and hedge borders, shed and greenhouse.
Up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63642973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB102670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.