2 bedroom flat for saleLA SALLE, CHADWICK STREET, LEEDS, LS10 1NG
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- HOUSE BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- CURRENTLY LET UNTIL JULY 2018
- LOUNGE WIDTH DECKED AND GLAZED BALCONY
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER AND UP THE DOCK
- EXTENSIVE FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- AVAILABLE FURNISHED
- ON SITE BARS, SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS
- EASY ACCESS INTO AND OUT OF THE CITY
- EPC RATING D
Located in the La Salle core of Leeds Dock, is this spacious and well presented, second floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, dock facing apartment.
The spacious open plan living area easily caters for dining and lounging, both of which benefit from extensive floor to ceiling windows - which flood the space with light.
The spacious G-shape kitchen, is well fitted and offers a range of high end built-in appliances.
Located off the entrance hall, is a contemporary and modern house bathroom, large storage/cylinder cupboard and 2 double bedrooms - one with master en-suite.
CURRENTLY RENTED until July 2018 @ £875pcm.
Leeds Dock is an award winning development by Crosby Homes. Set around the old dockland of the city, it offers tranquil waterside living, with the city centre only being a short walk away. There are a variety of on-site restaurants including Pizza Express and The Chandelier - along with a Tesco Express.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
The light and bright lounge has a real wow factor to it, thanks to the wall of windows which dominate the room. The space is a great size, with room for both lounging and dining - with a large patio door giving access to a lounge width, decked and glazed balcony - offering stunning long reaching views up the dock below.
The open plan, G-shape kitchen is well fitted, with cherry wood cupboards - finished off with black glass work tops. There are a range of high end, built-in appliances, including an electric oven, halogen hob, full size fridge-freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer.
The main bedroom is a good size, with a large picture window - offering views over the dock below. There is access to a beautiful en-suite, with the room also having the added benefit of high end, built-in wardrobes and fitted furniture.
The second bedroom is again a good size, with a large picture window offering views over the dock. The room easily caters for a double bed, wardrobes and any other required furniture and storage that maybe required - making it ideal for owner-occupiers and sharers alike.
BATHROOM & EN-SUITE
Both the house bathroom and en-suite are modern and contemporary, with white suites and designer chrome fixtures and fittings by Villeroy and Boch. The built-in storage is finished off in oak with glass shelving and the showers are thermostatically controlled.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63646951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2410283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.