4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Close, Egglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- First Floor Lounge With Large Elevated Balcony
- Large Open Plan Kitchen into Conservatory
- Double Garage & Ample Parking
- Private Road Of Only Three Residences
- Rarely Available Egglescliffe Village Setting
- Lovely Lawn & Patio Gardens
- A Must To View
Location location, In the sought after village of Egglescliffe village we offer this superb detached family home. Off Church Road in Egglescliffe village down a private road the property occupies one of the most exclusive positions within this picturesque village. The present owners have sympathetically retained features such as original parquet flooring while making a number of improvements to the kitchen and conservatory, the first floor living room opens onto a large elevated decked terrace with delightful views. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the light, airy living accommodation which briefly comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom/WC and the open plan kitchen family space into the conservatory which in turn opens onto the patio terrace. To the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom and living room with the large timber decked balcony terrace. Externally the property is accessed down a private road which sweeps up to the property with a triple width driveway providing ample off road parking and an integral double garage Lawn front gardens lead around to a larger than expected wall and fence enclosed garden. To the rear is the lawn which is ideal for young families, edged in shrubbery and flower planting. This in turn leads around to a delightful patio terrace laid to Yorkshire stone with a timber pergola over, again edged in shrubbery and flower planting, having a modern water feature and overall provides a delightful area for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining,. An early viewing is essential as this property is sure to attract a high number of viewings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63647239.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.