3 bedroom house for saleCedar Terrace,Richmond,TW9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Side access to private 30ft garden
- Off street parking
- Offered with no onward chain
- 0.3 miles to Richmond Station
- 0.3 Miles to Richmond town center
A spacious three bedroom end of terrace house with a 30ft garden and off street parking within a short walk of Richmond town centre
A spacious three bedroom end of terrace house with a 30ft garden and off street parking within a short walk of Richmond town centre and mainline station. Offered with no onward chain
This modern townhouse is located in an enviable position just 0.3 miles from Richmond Station and the town centre, yet within a traffic free residential road with private parking. The property follows a typical townhouse layout with practical accommodation arranged over three floors comprising master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms, family bathroom, sitting room, separate kitchen and a cloakroom WC on the ground floor. Other notable features are a good sized rear garden of 30 ft with separate side access to it.
Cedar Terrace is a development of townhouses and smart apartments and is considered to be one of the best located developments in Richmond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2586144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.