2 bedroom terraced house for saleMuglet Lane, Maltby, Rotherham
- Two Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property
- Presentable Kitchen and Bathroom
- Fully Enclosed Rear Yard
- Ideal for investors
- NO CHAIN!!!!!
Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this two bedroom mid-terrace property in good condition for an investor to snap up. With a good sized bathroom and presentable kitchen this property will not be on the market long. Benefiting from two sheds and fully enclosed rear yard, book your viewing today!
A front double glazed UPVc entrance door opens into the entrance porch with carpet to flooring leading to the;
Lounge 22' 5" x 12' 11" ( 6.83m x 3.94m )
With a feature electric fire place, two central heating radiators and both a front and rear facing double glazed window, this generously sized lounge offers ideal living space. Also fitted with a TV and telephone point and with wooden doors giving access to the kitchen and the stairs.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 13' 3" Max ( 2.67m x 4.04m Max )
The kitchen is a step down from the lounge with carpet flooring with a range of fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces and low maintenance hygienic cladding to walls. Having a sink drainer with space for an electric or gas cooker and fitted with a washing machine and a central heating radiator. Side facing UPVc double gazed window. Under stairs pantry space fitted with lights. The kitchen gives access to back yard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the lounge leads to the first floor landing which provides access to the bedrooms and bathroom. With a side facing double glazed window, alarm panel and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
This double bedroom benefits from a front facing double glazed bay window with carpet to flooring, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 9' 10" Max into recess ( 3.68m x 3.00m Max into recess )
A second double bedroom with carpet to flooring fitted with TV point and central heating radiator with rear facing double glazed window and housing the boiler in an airing cupboard.
This family bathroom is fitted with a modern 3 piece suite comprising of white panelled bath unit, low flush WC and hand wash basin. Also benefiting from a separate modern shower unit and tiled to half way on each wall. With an obscured rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and carpet to flooring.
Outside & Exterior
Enclosed to the front with a wall and shared gate is the low maintenance paved front yard where a path leads to the front door. to the rear of the property is another fully enclosed rear yard benefiting from and out building and two sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63650311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.