2 bedroom terraced house for saleDuncan Street, Calne
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Garage & Parking for several cars
- CONSERVATORY, SITTING ROOM & KITCHEN/DINER
- Two double bedrooms
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
A STUNNING TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM home that has the bonus of a RE-FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM. There has been other up-dates over recent years including a new boiler & windows and a wonderful CONSERVATORY.
Located in a peaceful cul-de-sac position, Duncan Street is a superb example of a two double bedroom property that can be moved straight in to. Externally the garden is a particular feature, with a secluded sun terrace and gated access that leads to the garage and parking.
Entrance to this two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a popular residential area is via a door to the front leading into the porch and on to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 9" (max incl stairs) x 11' 11" ( 4.19m (max incl stairs) x 3.63m )
Spacious lounge with plenty of room to accommodate a variety of furniture, with a double glazed window to the front aspect, door leading to the kitchen and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Refitted kitchen/diner with a good range of wall and base units including space saving corner carousel cupboards, finished with work surfaces over. Asterite one and half bowl sink/drainer, 'Stoves' gas hob with gas oven, plumbing for washing machine and integrated fridge/freezer. Neutral tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
Taking in the full view of the gardens this is a useful addition to the property, with space to accommodate a table and seating, radiator and door leading to the garden.
Stairs from the lounge, doors leading to all rooms, airing cupboard, loft access and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Spacious master bedroom with plenty of room to accommodate bedroom furniture, decorated in neutral tones with a double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" (max) x 7' 1" ( 2.95m (max) x 2.16m )
Another good sized bedroom with double full height wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, further over bulkhead storage and a radiator.
Refitted white bathroom suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with neutral tiled splash backs, bath with shower over, extractor fan and a radiator.
Low maintenance garden with a selection of shrubs and a pathway to the front door.
Stunning outside space with a good degree of privacy. Wooden garden shed and gated access to the rear leading to the garage and additional parking.
Single garage with an up and over door and useful eaves storage.
To the front of the garage for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63650320.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.