5 bedroom detached house for saleFleur Drive, Spalding
- MODERN EXECUTIVE THREE STOREY DETACHED HOUSE
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS AND BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM, SHOWER ROOM AND RE-FITTED EN SUITE
- UTILITY AND CLOAKROOM
- GAS RADIATOR HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
*** EXECUTIVE DETACHED THREE STOREY HOME *** Munton & Russell are pleased to offer for sale this executive five bedroom, three storey, detached house built by Messrs Stamford Homes circa 2000 in a popular residential area of Spalding. The property is within easy reach of Johnson Hospital and the Spalding by-pass with good links to the Cathedral City of Peterborough, approximately 20 miles distant, with a main railway line to Kings Cross approximately 50 minutes by train. The property is situated off a private driveway and includes a good sized rear garden and double garage. Viewing is essential and highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63651703.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7870875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir Inc Munton & Russell, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.