2 bedroom flat for saleJames Weir Grove, Uddingston, Glasgow, G71
- First Floor Modern Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Residents & Visitors Parking
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Central Uddingston Location
- Immaculate Condition Throughout
- Viewing Advised
A light and spacious luxury apartment, situated within the sought after Sunnymead development in the village of Uddingston. This stunning apartment in the style of 'The Bruce' features an extensive range of extras and upgrades from the original builder's specification whilst decorated in fresh neutral tones.
Entering through secure door entry, the accommodation, in brief extends to welcoming entrance hallway with storage, light and airy lounge, contemporary kitchen/dining with a range of integrated appliances. Two bedrooms can accommodate double beds and have the benefit of fitted wardrobes, modern three piece bathroom suite with vanity storage.
Externally there are well maintained communal grounds with private residents and visitors parking.
Sunnymead is in a prime location with Uddingston's vibrant main street a short walk away, it is also well placed for the commuter situated close to road links via the motorway network to Glasgow and Edinburgh and Uddingston train station. This apartment is a must see for first time buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
Lounge 16' 5" x 10' 2" (5m x 3.1m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 1" x 7' 0" (3.99m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 8' 6" (3.25m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 9' 1" (3.76m x 2.77m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 10" (2.18m x 2.08m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63652243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528749966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE - McLaughlin, Uddingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.