3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Paddocks, Old Catton, Norwich
- Semi-Detached Three Bedroom Family House
- uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- 14ft 7in Kitchen/ Diner
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- No Onward Chain
SEMI-DETACHED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE WITH A 14ft 7iN KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM & uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY. BENEFITING FROM GAS CENTRAL HEATING & uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, IN GOOD ORDER THROUGHOUT. EARLY VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL!
This three bedroom semi-detached family house is situated in the popular suburb of Old Catton. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises entrance porch, hall, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms & shower room. There is a front, side and enclosed rear garden, garage with electric door & driveway parking. Early viewing is essential!
Front entrance door, door to:
Parquet flooring, staircase to first floor.
Lounge 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, door way to:
Kitchen/ Dining Room 14' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a matching range of base wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, splashbacks, space and point for gas or electric cooker with fitted cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, parquet flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window, French doors to:
Conservatory 13' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.06m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, two skylight windows, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space which is partly boarded, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 7' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed front window, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 5' 2" to wardrobes ( 2.77m x 1.57m to wardrobes )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, over stair bulk head, fitted wardrobe housing gas central heating boiler.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising double sized shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, WC, extractor fan, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
To the front of the property there is a garden area with various shrubs and borders and to the side there is a driveway which provides off road parking. This leads to the garage which measures 16ft 2in x 8ft 2in has an electric roll up front door, power, light and door to the rear. To the rear of the property there is a decked patio with various shrubs and borders. The garden is enclosed by walls and fencing with a side access gate.
Head north on Magdalen Road continuing onto Constitution Hill and straight over the mini roundabout. Continue straight over the ringroad roundabout. At the Woodman traffic lights turn left onto George Hill and into Old Catton. At the end turn right onto Spixworth Road, at the next set of traffic lights continue straight over then just past Morrisons turn left onto The Paddocks where the property can be found in the second cul-de-sac on your right hand side. Ref: 1949
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63652318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR104445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.