2 bedroom apartment for saleFerry Court, Cardiff
- Superb fifth floor two bedroom apartment
- Great water views
- Spacious lounge & diner
- Terrace with brilliant outdoor space
- En suite to master
A superb apartment located on the 5th floor offering superb panoramic views over the Bay, Bristol Channel and the millennium stadium. This fabulous property also benefits with allocated parking a leisure complex with swimming pool and gymnasium. No Chain.
A superb apartment located on the 5th floor offering superb panoramic views over the Bay, Bristol Channel and the millennium stadium with attractive accommodation comprising entrance hall, open plan living room and kitchen with terrace with water views, bathroom and two double bedroom also with access to the terrace. This fabulous property also benefits with allocated parking a leisure complex with swimming pool and gymnasium.
Entered via intercom system, access to stairs, lift and parking.
Wall mounted electric radiator. Doors leading to bathroom, Cupboard . Lounge/dining area/kitchen. Master bedroom and Bedroom two.
Bathroom 6' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.06m x 2.18m )
Heated towel rail. Lower level w/c. Wash hand basin. Bath and shower with glass door. Built in shelve. Fitted spotlights. Extractor fan and cushioned flooring.
Hot water tank. Fuse box. Area for household appliances
Lounge/dining Area/kitchen 25' 3" max x 13' 7" max ( 7.70m max x 4.14m max )
Half carpet, half cushioned flooring. Two wall mounted electric radiator. TV point and Internet access. space for dining area. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed window sliding door to terrace over looking water views and Cardiff Bay. The Kitchen comprises of wall and base units with integrated oven, electric halogen hob and integrated extractor fan. Integrated fridge/ freezer and washing machine. Two glass shelves over sink and drainer. Insert spotlights under the top units ..
Master Bedroom 16' 7" max x 13' 11" max ( 5.05m max x 4.24m max )
Master double bedroom comprises of:Fitted double wardrobes. Wall mounted electric radiator. Double glazed window to front with water views . Carpet. Door leading onto ensuite.
Ensuite 6' 1" max x 7' 1" max ( 1.85m max x 2.16m max )
Heated towel rail. Fitted spotlights. Built in shelve. 3 piece suite with lower level w/c. hand basin. Shower cubicle. Cushioned flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" min x 9' 4" min ( 3.63m min x 2.84m min )
Double bedroom comprises of a :Wall mounted electric radiator. Double glazed door onto terrace over looking water views.
The Terrace is overlooking water views aspects and Cardiff bay. Paved . Room for outside table and chairs. Glass panel enclosing balcony.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63652339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR104148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.