2 bedroom apartment for saleRose House, Emerald Gardens, Kew, TW9
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Second double bedroom with access to balcony
- Open plan kitchen/living room
- Private balcony accessed by living area and bedroom
- 816 sq ft
- 24 hour dedicated concierge team
- Parking available subject to separate negotiations
- Completing April/May 2018
This remarkable two bedroom apartment is on the third floor of Lavender House in the heart of Emerald Gardens and offers 816 sq ft of luxury living.
The apartment comprises a large, open plan living area and fully fitted kitchen, master bedroom with ensuite, second double bedroom and separate bathroom with underfloor heating. The living area opens up onto a private balcony overlooking the beautifully landscaped courtyard, giving the apartment an abundance of natural light. The balcony can also be accessed from the second bedroom. The apartment also offers an abundance of storage space with three storage cupboards in the hall.
Residents will also benefit from a 24 hour concierge service and a secure underground parking space.
Located 0.4 miles from Kew Gardens Underground Station (zone 3) Emerald Gardens is well located to provide access in to central London as well as for the enjoyment of Kew village with its wide selection of independent shops, restaurants and cafés.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES160134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.