2 bedroom apartment for saleJasmine House, Emerald Gardens, Kew, TW9
- Completed apartment - ready to move in
- 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms
- Dual aspect first floor apartment
- Private balcony overlooking gardens
- 24 hour concierge
- 5,306 sq m of landscaped courtyard
- Underground parking with every apartment
- Car club on site available to all residents
This impressive two bedroom apartment is situated on the first floor of Jasmine House, within the Emerald Gardens Development.
The apartment has been finished to the highest specification featuring an open plan fully-fitted kitchen and relaxing living space, two spacious double bedrooms and a separate family bathroom. The living area opens up onto a private balcony, flooding the apartment with natural light. Storage cupboards in the entrance offers an abundance of storage throughout the property.
Residents will also benefit from a 24 hour concierge service and a secure underground parking space.
Located 0.4 miles from Kew Gardens Underground Station (zone 3) Emerald Gardens is well located to provide access in to central London as well as for the enjoyment of Kew village with its wide selection of independent shops, restaurants and cafés.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63656668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES160517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CBRE Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.