2 bedroom apartment for saleOakford House, Shaldon Road, Combeinteignhead
- Impressive First Floor Flat
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Stylish & Well Presented
- Central Heating
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Lovely Communal Gardens
- Desirable Village Location
With Space and style, this impressive first floor apartment has much to offer. Occupying a lovely position overlooking the superb communal gardens, the apartment forms part of Oakford House which is thought at one time to have been a rectory, later converted to provide eight apartments, number 1 being one of the largest.
The accommodation is smartly presented with some lovely period features and lofty ceilings, making for a light-filled interior. A long reception hallway has doors to all rooms and stripped floorboards.
The lounge with period fireplace is fashionably open-plan to the well-fitted kitchen providing an excellent space to entertain. There are 2 well-proportioned double bedrooms; the master large enough to be able to create an en-suite if required, subject to all necessary permissions and approvals. Finally there is a bathroom with WC and vanity basin. There is a splendid park-like communal garden with vast expanse of lawn to the rear which is well kept and enclosed and is for the use of all residents.
Oakford House is located in the very heart of the highly sought after village of Combeinteignhead and is just a short stroll to the popular Wild Goose Inn. Also close to hand is the famous Combe Cellars Inn, itself on the banks of the picturesque River Teign flowing down to the coast and Teignmouth.
Accommodation Entrance Hall
Kitchen 17' 6" (5.33m) Max x 6' 1" (1.85m)
Lounge 17' 1" (5.21m) Max x 12' 7" (3.84m)
Bedroom 1 17' 7" (5.36m) x 14' 6" (4.42m)
Bedroom 2 15' 5" (4.7m) Max x 9' 7" (2.92m)
Outside Large, enclosed communal garden.
Parking 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
Agents Notes Council Tax Band: Band B
Ground Rent: £70 pcm
(Including maintenance, service charges, water & sewerage)
Tenure: Shared Freehold - 1/8th of the Freehold.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100436004067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coast & Country Estate Agents , Newton Abbot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.