3 bedroom flat for saleHillbrow, Richmond Hill, Richmond, Surrey
- Opposite The Vineyard school
- Prime end-of- block position
- Private entrance onto Cardigan Road
- Share of Freehold
- Caretaker/porter on-site
- Superb Richmond Hill location
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This spacious purpose-built apartment is situated on the ground-floor and features a bright triple-aspect reception.
The property comprises a large double reception with lots of natural light, a modern kitchen with plentiful storage and recently updated appliances, three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom and an additional wc. Further benefits include a private entrance from the apartment onto Cardigan Road, external storage space, secure bike storage and off-street car-park.
Hillbrow is located directly opposite Terrace Gardens and is particularly well located for the amenities on Richmond Hill, with Richmond Park, Richmond Riverside and Richmond town centre all being close by. Richmond train station offers access to and from London by tube or rail via the District line, South West trains and the London Overground service. Some of the area's best schools are also located close by, in particular the Vineyard Primary School, rated as 'Outstanding' in the latest Ofsted Report.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63673690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC160008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.