3 bedroom barn conversion for saleStainsby Hall Farm, Stainton, Middlesbrough
- Modern Barn Conversion
- Three Bedrooms
- Excellent Standard Throughout
- Contemporary Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazed
- Accessible Country Setting
- Front, Rear & Side Gardens
- Ample Driveway & Additional Parking
- No Onward Chain
Offered with no onward chain this is an opportunity to acquire a spacious three double bedroom barn conversion. Set along a private shared road close to the quaint village of Stainton. The property is presented to a very high standard and is sure to appeal to buyers looking for a new home in a delightful country setting. As soon as you cross the threshold of this property you know you have entered somewhere very special with a blend of contemporary styling married with the charm of an older style barn, with exposed ceiling beams and exposed brick chimney breast and fire. The living accommodation is set across the ground floor only and briefly comprises; open plan kitchen diner with vaulted ceiling and beams, utility room, lounge, master bedroom with exposed ceiling beams and en-suite, two further well proportioned double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property is accessed through a gated entrance onto a block paved driveway with ample parking and detached double garage. There are front lawn gardens, while to the rear are decked and artificial turf gardens, ideal for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining. Early viewing essential as this property is sure to attract a high number of viewings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63679252.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170290. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.