3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Estate, Shipdham
Sold by Us
- Semi detached ex LA property in Shipdham
- 3 bedrooms; 2 with built in storage
- Lounge with real flame gas fire & doors to the rear garden
- Extended kitchen with an excellent variety of units & utility off
- Separate dual aspect dining room
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Enclosed L shaped garden with lawn, patio & mature planting
- End of cul de sac location
- Within easy access of Dereham & Swaffham
- Numerous village amenities including Thomas Bullock Primary Academy
SUMMARY Extended, ex local authority 3 bed semi detached property in a cul de sac location in Shipdham. The property benefits from a lounge with real flame gas fire, separate dining room and generous kitchen with utility off, plus 2 bedrooms have storage. Complete with an enclosed garden and generous frontage too.
OUTSIDE Front: The property is located within a cul de sac with an area of shingle to the front, bordered by wooden fencing and hedging with a lawn and mature tree to one side.
Rear: The 'L' shaped rear garden, measuring approximately 61' x 50' max, is accessed via a wooden gate to the left hand side of the house and features a lawn with brick weave patio, partially screened by a clipped hedge, adjacent to the exterior lounge doors. Mature trees, security lighting plus a pergola and a variety of shrubs complete this green space.
DIRECTIONS From the main A1075 Dereham to Watton road turn into Park Estate opposite Britannia Self Storage. Turn left into the continuation road of Park Estate where the property can be found at the end on the left.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63681229.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361014189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.