4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenham Way, Denham Village
Offers in Excess of
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- 24 FT LIVING ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- BEAUTIFULLY TENDED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- SUMMERHOUSE/OFFICE WITH LIGHT AND POWER
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE FROM DENHAM VILLAGE AND DENHAM MAINLINE STATION
*** RECEIVE £500 CASH-BACK ON COMPLETION WHEN BUYING THIS PROPERTY WITH CARTER DUTHIE ***
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE/FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR DENHAM VILLAGE LOCATION... Carter Duthie are delighted to present this extended property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. Briefly, the accommodation consists of Entrance Hall, Living Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen, Dining Room and downstairs Shower Room. Upstairs, there are two Double Bedrooms, a third Bedroom and Family Bathroom. The property also benefits from a Summerhouse/Office with light and power. To the rear, there is a beautifully tended garden with grass and patio areas, as well as a Garage. To the front, there is Driveway Parking for two cars. VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, CALL 01895 832155 FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Understairs storage cupboard housing meters. Radiator, wooden laminate flooring.
Kitchen 2.24m (7'4") x 6.40m (21'0")
Rear aspect double glazed windows and door opening onto patio. Fitted wall and base level units with corian work surfaces and soft closing, under-lit cupboards. Integrated gas oven with 4 ring hob and extractor hood over. One and a half sink basin with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks and tiled flooring. Space and plumbing for: washing machine, dishwasher, fridge-freezer. Ceiling fan.
Living Room 3.30m (10' 10") x 7.60m (24' 11")
Rear aspect double glazed windows and patio door opening to garden. Feature brick fireplace with gas fire. Two radiators.
Dining Room/Bedroom 3.75m (12' 4") x 2.90m (9' 6")
Front aspect double glazed bay windows. Working fireplace, radiator.
Shower Room 0.95m (3' 1") x 2.80m (9' 2")
Side aspect double glazed frosted windows. Three piece suite comprising of walk-in shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Part-tiled walls, wooden laminate flooring.
Landing with access to the loft and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 3.80m (12' 6") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Front aspect double glazed bay windows. Radiator, fitted wardrobes. Ceiling fan.
Bedroom Two 3.10m (10' 2") x 3.70m (12' 2")
Rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.60m (8' 6") x 2.40m (7' 10")
Rear aspect double glazed windows. Radiator, ceiling fan.
Bathroom 1.60m (5' 3") x 2.00m (6' 7")
Side aspect double glazed windows. Three piece suite comprising of panel bath with shower head fitting, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Part-tiled walls, tiled flooring. Wall mounted mirrored cupboard.
With light and power.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio and pebbled areas. Beautifully tended garden with mature plants and shrubbery. Rear and side access.
Direct access from the garden and access from the rear.
Council Tax: Band E (£2,023.80 per annum 2017/2018)
1. These particulars are prepared in good faith by Carter Duthie to give a fair overall view of the property and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. They must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are given as a guide only and no liability can be accepted for any errors arising from them.
2. Photographs depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the contents/furnishings, furniture etc. Photographed are included in the sale.
3. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed as fact or a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise. No responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
4. Purchasers should check all services/appliances/equipment are in good working order prior to exchange of contracts as these have not been tested and no warranty can be given as to their condition. Carter Duthie nor its employees have any authority to make or give representations or warranties whatever to this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63681772.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTE1000829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carter Duthie Estate Agents, Denham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.