4 bedroom detached house for saleOld School Close, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28
- Highly DESIRABLE development
- BRAND NEW four bedroom home
- MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE shower room
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN with utility off
- Dining room, STUDY and GOOD SIZED living room
- 1,528 sq ft
- High specification
- EDGE of TOWN location
- CRL 10 year WARRANTY
- SHOW HOMES open Saturdays and Sundays 10am - 4pm
**ASSISTED MOVE WEEKEND** **DETACHED home** **HIGHLY DESIRABLE development** ** QUIET edge of TOWN LOCATION** FOUR BEDROOMS** **Built to a VERY HIGH specification
Set against a backdrop of the rolling West Sussex countryside and opposite the magnificent Petworth House and it's picturesque parkland, Old School Close represents a rare opportunity to acquire a prestigious new home within the quintessential market town of Petworth.
This stunning new development offers a truly unique and inspired living environment. Showcasing traditional architecture and sophisticated interiors, this beautiful collection of homes provides something to suit every lifestyle, from two bedroom houses with well planned living spaces, to four bedroom homes perfect for larger families.
Combining elegant facades and traditional materials with contemporary yet versatile interiors, Old School Close has been
designed to bring you the best of modern living in an environment of timeless appeal.
These properties have been designed with meticulous attention to detail, to ensure you live in style and luxury. The exteriors have
been beautifully crafted to blend in with the local vernacular and combine traditional materials with forward-thinking design. Careful thought and consideration has also been given to the interiors. The neutral décor throughout ensures each room feels light and airy and the fluid layout encourages natural light to flood in. Every space has been designed with modern living in mind. From the high specification kitchens with integrated appliances, to the stylish bathroom suites, you'll be proud to call Old School Close your home.
*Please note the internal and garden photos are of the show home (No. 15)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28937368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Gammon Wellers, Haslemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.