2 bedroom flat for saleWhite Lodge Close, Isleworth, TW7
- Lovey two bedroom two bathroom flat
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite and built in wardrobes
- Generous sized second bedroom
- Close to the amenities in Isleworth
- Off-street Parking and communal gardens
- Set on a quiet cul-de-sac
Moments from the local amenities in Isleworth, this lovely two bedroom two bathroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with off-street parking and communal gardens.
White Lodge Close is in easy reach of the local amenities Isleworth as well as the open spaces by the river Thames. For transport links Isleworth Station (National Rail) is conveniently located for routes in and out of the City centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63688348.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1051826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.