2 bedroom house for saleBriarwood Close, Lower Feltham, TW13
Offers in Excess of
- Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Very Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- 18' x 12' Reception Room
- Well Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Attractive Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking to Front
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Cul-De-Sac Position
Tiled flooring, UPVC front door.
Kitchen - 8' x 6' (2.43m x 1.82m)
Fitted with a good range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, single bowl and drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine, ideal fridge/freezer recess, tiled walls and flooring, sealed unit double glazed leaded light window to front aspect.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, sealed unit double glazed leaded light frosted window.
Reception Room - 18'2 x 12'2 (5.53m x 3.70m)
Sealed unit double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden, coved ceiling, two night storage heaters, stairs to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Access to half boarded loft space.
Bedroom 1 - 11'9 x 9' (3.58m x 2.74m)
Sealed unit double glazed leaded light window to rear aspect, good size built in cupboard, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 -11'8 x 6'4 (3.55m x 1.93m)
Sealed unit double glazed leaded light window to front aspect, coved ceiling.
Enclosed panelled bath with mixer tap and separate power shower unit with attachment and rail, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and storage space, tiled flooring and walls, space for electric heater, sealed unit double glazed leaded light frosted window.
To The Front
Off street parking to front approached via a dropped kerb and private drive.
To The Rear
Approximately 30' (9.14m) to rear with paved area, garden shed, 6' fencing to all sides providing a degree of privacy, gate to rear.
EPC rating: D
Property ref: 0316
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist, if requested. Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate. Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale Ordnance Survey Maps & Crown copyright 2007. All rights reserved.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11147761_8025891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.