3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoodside Gardens, Rhyl
Located to the popular south end area of the town on the outskirts of Rhyl an opportunity to acquire a light and airy 3 bedroom Detached Bungalow briefly affording the following accommodation: Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen and Contemporary Bathroom with 3 piece suite.
The Bungalow also benefits from white uPVC Soffits and Barge Boards, white uPVC double glazed windows, Gas Central Heating and is ready to walk into.
White uPVC double glazed front door and matching window with frosted glass. Glazed door giving access to
Lounge - 4.52m x 3.20m (14'10 x 10'6) - Marble style fire surround and hearth with coal effect electric fire fitted. having a back boiler. Radiator, white uPVC double glazed window, power points and carpet. Archway giving access to
Dining Room - 2.03m x 3.66m (6'8 x 12') - Radiator, carpet, dado panelling, power points and white uPVC double glazed window.
Fitted Kitchen - 2.69m x 4.17m (8'10 x 13'8) - Range of contemporary base units and matching wall cupboards complimented by rounded edge work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Beko ceramic hob with matching Beko electric oven below. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher and space for fridge freezer. Laminate flooring, power points, white uPVC double glazed window and matching exterior door. Radiator and built in cylinder airing cupboard.
Inner Hall - Carpet, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 2.49m x 3.66m (8'2 x 12') - Radiator, laminate flooring and white uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 - 2.69m x 3.66m (8'10 x 12') - Radiator, power points, carpet and range of floor to ceiling sliding and mirror doored wardrobes down one wall. White uPVC double glazed double patio doors giving aspect and access to the rear decked area and garden.
Bedroom 3 - 2.74m x 2.49m (9' x 8'2) - Power points, carpet, radiator and white uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom - Comprising of a white contemporary three piece suite of shaped panelled bath having electric shower fitted with splash screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit, push button low flush WC. Radiator, part tiled walls and uPVC double glazed window with frosted glass.
Exterior - There are garden areas to the front and rear. Front garden being mainly lawned with stocked borders and concreted driveway providing off road parking.
Enclosed rear garden with lawn, stocked borders and decked area. Detached Garage facility.
Directions - From Rhyl High Street proceed over the railway bridge onto Vale Road continuing along onto Rhuddlan Road. At the roundabout take the 3rd turning off onto Ffordd Derwen. Proceed down and take the third turning on the right hand side into Woodside Gardens and Number 29 will be found on the right hand side.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection.
3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents. 5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 9th July 2019
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme with Reference Number - N00766-0
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63693303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28938497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.