3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford Road, Normanby
- Well Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Nicely Positioned on the Always Popular Conquest Estate
- L' Shaped Breakfast/Kitchen
- 21ft Through Lounge/Diner & Additional Sitting/Family Room
- Larger Than Usual Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- Southerly Facing Garden
- A-Rated Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Much larger than might first be expected, this thoughtfully extended semi-detached house on the always popular Conquest Estate offers well planned, tastefully presented family sized living space at a very eye-catching price. Numerous features include a larger than usual garage, southerly facing rear garden, modern A-rated combi boiler and UPVC double glazing. Briefly comprising entrance porch, hall, 21ft through lounge/dining room, L’ shaped breakfast kitchen with smart Beech style units, ground floor bathroom with a modern white suite, conservatory and an additional rear sitting/family room. The first floor has three bedrooms.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST150214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.