3 bedroom detached house for saleCharville Lane, Hayes, UB4
- BAGS OF POTENTIAL
- SPACIOUS THROUGHOUT
- 3/ 5 BEDROOMS
- 3 LUXURY BATHROOMS & 1 WC
- LARGE SELF CONTAINED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- LUXURY KITCHEN/ DINING ROOM EXTENSION
- POPULAR RESIDENTAIL LOCATION
- 70' REAR GARDEN
- PARKING FOR 8-10 CARS
- GATED PRIVATE OWN DRIVE
YOU MUST SEE THIS! No upper chain for this unique and substantial detached house located within a prime and sought after area of North Hayes/ Hillingdon borders. The property offers versatile and flexible living space with the layout currently arranged as follows: The main house offers a spacious entrance lobby with a doorway to a ground floor double bedroom and luxury en-suite shower room/ WC. A second doorway opens into a large lounge with a feature fireplace & door to a side entrance lobby area with a downstairs cloakroom/ WC. The rear of the property has a full width extension providing a luxury kitchen/ dining room with granite work tops & a feature breakfast bar island + a separate utility room. Upstairs has a unique feature lounge area through to a spacious master bedroom with a luxury en-suite bathroom (Jacuzzi Style) plus walk in shower & toilet. The side of the property currently provides a spacious, modernised & self contained 1 double bedroom ground floor apartment with fitted kitchen/ diner, separate lounge and double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom. Outside is a secluded 70’ rear garden with a large paved patio to a well tended lawn, tree & hedge border. The front has electric double gates to an own drive parking 8/10 cars with access gates to both sides of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 205932S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broads Property Services, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.