4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleConnaught Road, Teddington, TW11
- Modern townhouse
- End of terrace
- Four bedrooms
- 87ft SW-facing rear garden
- Garage + off-street parking
- Two bathrooms
- Large kitchen/diner
- Quiet residential location
- Half mile from Fulwell Train Station
- 300m to Bushy Park
This very well presented end of terrace townhouse is located in a lovely residential side road within a couple hundred yards from the broader wilderness of the Royal Bushy Park and includes an absolutely fabulous 87ft south-west facing rear garden. Internally it comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms with a family bathroom on the top floor plus a family shower room on the first floor, in addition to a separate utility and a WC on the ground floor. The living space includes a large, modern kitchen/diner with sliding French doors on to the rear garden. The main reception room is on the first floor with Juliet balcony overlooking the rear gardens and Alpha Park. There is also an integrated garage in addition to the off-street parking in front of the property. It is also well-located within half a mile of Fulwell Train Station and 0.6 mile from the central shopping amenities on Broad Street. There are excellent schools in the area with Turin House Secondary within 0.6 mile amongst as well as St Mary & St Peters Primary only 0.7 mile and Waldegrave Girls 0.8 mile. EPC = C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2410734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.