2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hollies, North Walsham
- £140,000 - £150,000 Guide Price
- Over 55's Restriction
- Mid Terraced House
- Two Bedrooms
- Great Town Location!
A spacious two bedroom house situated in the popular development of "The Hollies" for the over 55's. The property is located within close proximity to the town centre! A viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the space on offer!
Over 55's Restriction.
This well presented two bedroom house is situated in a well saught after area. The property offers two bedrooms, a lounge / diner with access to the fitted kitchen. The property also benefits from a bathroom, stair lift from the ground floor, private garden and garage.
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself is situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in a popular residential location.
With a door to the front, understairs cupboard, radiator and a return stairway with chair lift.
With a WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, towel radiator and tiled floor.
Living Room Comprising:
Lounge Area 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
With a double glazed patio door to conservatory and radiator. Opening to:
Dining Area 13' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and serving hatch.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.39m )
With a fitted range of base and wall units, one and a half bowl sink/drainer, work surfaces and tiling surround, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, slot in cooker space and cooker hood, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
Adjoining two property walls and of curved double glazed construction.Overlooking and opening to rear garden.
With an airing cupboard and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 16' 6" x 11' 8" narrowing to 9' 9" min ( 5.03m x 3.56m narrowing to 2.97m min )
With two double glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobes and two radiators.
Box Room 8' x 5' ( 2.44m x 1.52m )
An internal room. Possible 3rd bedroom subject to planning & regulations. With a gas boiler to wall.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
Bathroom 10' 7" x 6' 2" max ( 3.23m x 1.88m max )
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath, radiator, shaver point and striplight, part tiling and a double glazed window.
A lawned garden with flowerbeds and a paved patio.
Right of way for rear access.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63698380.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM106129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.