3 bedroom flat for saleSnaefell Avenue, Rutherglen, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band C
- THREE BEDROOMS & TWO PUBLIC ROOMS
- MASTER EN-SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED PRIVATE GARDEN GROUNDS
- MONOBLOCK OFF STREET PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- ATTRACTIVE VIEWS
With stunning views over the surrounding area, this traditional quarter villa, with an attractive stone finish, cannot fail to impress the discerning buyer.
This quarter villa is located within a well-established residential area. The first floor of the accommodation provides access to two public rooms, two bedrooms and a family bathroom off the main hall, with the kitchen being accessed from the dining room.
The roof space has been fully floored and lined to form the attic bedroom area which provides its own en suite facility.
The dwelling is further complimented by private garden grounds, gas central heating, double glazing and private parking.
Benefiting from a desirable location, Snaefell Avenue is conveniently positioned for local amenities and facilities and is only 0.3 miles from Burnside train station, making it situated within easy walking distance.
With fresh and neutral decor throughout and the advantage of being in a most desirable location, the opportunity to view this property should not be missed.
Please contact the Burnside branch at your earliest convenience to arrange your viewing time. A copy of the property home report is also available on request. We look forward to hearing from you.
Living Room / Dining Room 12' 9" max x 12' 4" max ( 3.89m max x 3.76m max )
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 6' 2" max ( 3.17m max x 1.88m max )
Bedroom Three 16' 3" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.95m max x 4.11m max )
Living Room / Bedroom 2 14' 11" into bay x 12' 9" max ( 4.55m into bay x 3.89m max )
Attic Room 10' 7" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.23m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom One 10' 11" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.33m max x 2.51m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63698497.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.