4 bedroom terraced house for saleFife Street, Middlesbrough
Withdrawn from Market
- STAND OUT INTERIOR QUALITY
- SUPERB HIGH RED GLOSS FINISH FITTED KITCHEN
- LUXURY BATHROOM WITH BOTH A SHOWER AND A SPA BATH
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT
- ACCOMMODATION SPREAD OVER THREE STOREYS,
- LOCATED JUST OFF MARTON ROAD, CLOSE TO THE VUE CINEMA AND ALSO THE UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE, BEING ONLY 500 YARDS APROX FROM BOROUGH ROAD
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FULLY FURNISHED (DEPENDING ON THE LEVEL OF OFFER) WITH HIGH QUALITY FURNITURE AND FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
YIELDS OF UP TO 13-14% - POTENTIAL OF A 4 BED STUDENT LET PROPERTY??? A SUPERBLY PRESENTED AND MUCH IMPROVED TERRACED PROPERTY LOCATED IDEALLY FOR ACCESS TO THE UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE / HIGH QUALITY RED HIGH GLOSS FINISH KITCHEN WITH SOME INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND A LUXURY TILED BATHROOM OFFERING A 4 PIECE SUITE INCLUDING A SPA BATH AND A SEPERATE SHOWER CUBICLE / UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING THROUGHOUT / THE PROPERTY COMES FULLY FURNISHED WITH HIGHER END QUALITY FURNITURE AND FIXTURES AND FITTINGS / THE PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED AS IT IS GENUINELY OF A STAND-OUT QUALITY THAT IS RARELY SEEN WITHIN THE TOWN CENTRE PROPERTY MARKET
The property is accessed from Fife Street via a composite entrance door into the Entrance Lobby, that then provides further access into the main body of the house.
Providing access in to the downstairs Bedroom and the Lounge
Reception Room / Bedroom 4
11' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.35m x 2.74m)
A spacious reception room currently utilised as a Bedroom offering a radiator, front facing UPVC double glazed bay window and is fully furnished
11' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.38m x 3.40m)
A spacious reception room, to the rear of the property, offering a luxury thick wool carpet to the floor. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, two radiators, a modern chrome style light fitting, a wall mounted modern black glass, electric fire, chimney breast alcove shelving, and access to the first floor accommodation via a staircase to the side of the room.
12' 2'' x 5' 11'' (3.71m x 1.8m)
A spacious and superbly upgraded Kitchen which offers a range of fitted red high gloss finish wall and base units, with contrasting work surfaces set over inset with a sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, an electric halogen hob, with extractor canopy set over, and an electric oven beneath. There are tiled splash back areas, and a fully tiled floor, with attractive LED lights at the kickboard level. A UPVC double glazed window faces out to the side elevation, and a UPVC double glazed door allows access out to the yard. An internal door provides access into the Bathroom to the extreme rear.
A superbly presented and upgraded Bathroom, which has the added benefit of a modern white four piece suite comprising of a low level w.c., a wash hand basin, a spa multi-jet bath with central filling mixer tap, and a step in shower cubicle with power shower. The walls and floor are fully tiled, the walls in stone coloured and the floor in black, there is a chrome heated towel rail, an attractive modern wall mounted mirror with LED lighting, and a side facing UPVC double glazed window.
A reverse landing providing access to the first floor accommodation, with the second staircase providing access to the second floor bedroom
10' 9'' x 13' 0'' (3.27m x 3.96m)
To the front of the property is a spacious double Bedroom, which has a front facing UPVC double glazed window and a radiator. Again the room is neutrally decorated to a high standard.
11' 6'' x 7' 0'' (3.50m x 2.13m)
To the rear of the property is the second double Bedroom which offers a rear facing UPVC double glazed window, and a radiator.
13' 0'' x 13' 0'' (3.96m x 3.96m)
A spacious Loft Room / Third Bedroom to the uppermost floor, offering a velux window and a radiator as well as eaves storage
A wall enclosed rear yard with gated access to the alleyway beyond
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63701566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8240491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.