3 bedroom terraced house for saleShacklegate Lane, Teddington, TW11
- Victorian house
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Double reception room
- Modern kitchen
- Newly paved South-facing garden
- In catchment for Waldegrave School
- Close to SM&SP School
- Shopping amenities within 100 yds
- Within 0.4 mile from Fulwell trains
This extremely well-presented Victorian house has a been extended and refurbished throughout in the last few years to offer a wonderful family property with three large bedrooms, a stylish family bathroom on the first floor plus another spacious en-suite off the top floor master bedroom. The living space is open-plan with a double reception room with sanded original floorboards and accessed from a separate front lobby and attractive period ground tiles on the front pathway. To the rear of the ground floor there is a 16ft contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with a contemporary matt white John Lewis kitchen, superb additional fitted storage and attractive timber French doors on to a newly Indian Sandstone paved patio garden. The location is excellent for amenities on Stanley Road within 100 yards which includes an array of shops and restaurants. It is in catchment for the extremely popular Stanley School and the outstanding Waldegrave School. Also within the vicinity is Teddington School and St Mary’s & St Peter’s. EPC = C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2008329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.