2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Parade, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN39
- Purpose Built Apartment
- Situated On Bexhill Seafront
- Spacious & Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Front Facing On The Second Floor
- Two South Facing Balconies
- Stunning Sea Views Across To Beachy Head
- Kitchen/breakfast Room
- Bedrooms With Fitted Furniture
- Garage En-Bloc
- No Onward Chain
Situated on Bexhill seafront offering uninterrupted sea views across to Beachy head can be found this spacious and well proportioned purpose built apartment. Located on the second floor with accommodation in brief comprising; Lift and stair access to the second floor. The entrance hall with two large storage cupboards. Dual aspect lounge with sea views and access out to one of the balconies and double doors opening into the separate dining room with access out to the second south facing balcony. Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, separate WC and bathroom comprising; Panelled bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Additional benefits to include; Double glazing throughout, electric heating and a garage en-bloc with electric up & over door, power and light. The apartment has two private south facing balconies enjoying uninterrupted sea views across to Beachy head and is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN! To appreciate the apartment in full, your earliest viewing is highly recommended! Please call Property Cafe on (01424) 224488 option 1.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63705076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9776366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.