3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale11 Castle Court, G68
- Dining Area
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom, Master En-Suite & Shower Room
- Single Detached Garage
Village Estates are delighted to welcome to the market this modern, seldom available, 3 bedroomed detached bungalow in the sought after area of Castlecary. Internally the property comprises of a welcoming hallway leading to a beautiful lounge with feature fire place and surround, the lounge leads to a delightful conservatory overlooking the side of the property. A fabulous size kitchen with extensive range of base and wall mounted units with integrated oven, hob, hood and a breakfast bar offering a dining facility. The kitchen gives access to an excellent dining area with patio doors leading out to a large decking area overlooking the rear garden. All 3 bedrooms are generous sized doubles all boasting built in wardrobe space offering ample storage. The master also benefits a fully tiled en-suite shower room as well as patio doors leading out to again a large decking area overlooking the rear garden. The property is complete with a luxury fully tiled shower room and a fully tiled bathroom which comprises of a 3 piece white suite with corner bath. The property benefits from a system of gas central heating and is fully double glazed. Externally the property sits on a generous size plot with well maintained gardens to the front and rear with a large driveway running to the side of the property which leads up to a single detached garage. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer on this excellent family home which is in truly walk-in condition.
• Lounge 16'04" x 13'04"
• Kitchen 14'01" x 13'04"
• Dining Area 14'01" x 11'08"
• Conservatory 15'09" x 7'02"
• Bedroom No. 1 16'06" x 11'09"
• Bedroom No. 2 13'09" x 12'11"
• Bedroom No. 3 11'08" x 10'03"
• Shower Room
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63707192.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Village Estates, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.