2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStithians
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Bedroom semi-detached house
- Popular village location
- requiring updating
- Front & rear gardens
- Off road parking for one vehicle
- 17ft sitting room with open fire
- 17ft kitchen diner
- No onward chain
- Oil fired heating and double glazing
PORCH 5' 0" x 3' 0" (1.52m x 0.91m) Double glazed window to side, door to
SITTING ROOM 17' 1" x 10' 10" (5.21m x 3.3m) Stairs to first floor, two double glazed windows to front and side, open fire with stone surround, radiator, door to
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 1" x 8' 4" (5.21m x 2.54m) Range of eye and waist level units, part tiled walls, sink drainer unit, oil boiler servicing domestic heating and hot water, radiator, two double glazed windows to rear overlooking the garden, door to
UTILITY ROOM/STORE ROOM 7' 11" x 6' 6" (2.41m x 1.98m) Eye level cupboards, double glazed window, radiator, door to rear garden, fuse box. A versatile space, ideal utility room or even home office.
LANDING Double glazed window, loft hatch.
BEDROOM ONE 11' 5" x 10' 10" (3.48m x 3.3m) L shaped room maximum measurements given. Double glazed window to rear, overlooking the garden and stream beyond, radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 13' 10" x 7' 9" (4.22m x 2.36m) Plus recess. Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
SHOWER ROOM Shower cubicle, with Triton electric shower, dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, obscure double glazed window.
OUTSIDE To the front of the house is a small lawned garden with adjacent OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE for one car. A side gate gives access to the rear garden, also laid to lawn with a small patio area. The rear garden overlooks a pretty stream that runs beyond the attractive Cornish hedge boundary.
DIRECTIONS On entering Stithians from the Falmouth direction along Tregonning Road, at the crossroads proceed strait across into New Road. Continue up new road passing the Spa shop on your left, shortly afterwards the property will be found on the right hand side.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity. Drainage to be confirmed. Oil fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63710335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915034639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Helston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.