3 bedroom terraced house for saleNursery Road, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- was £240,000 reduced to OIEO £230,000
- Three bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Large rear garden
- Ample parking
- Well presented
Spacious extended three bedroom family home set in the popular cul-de-sac allowing easy access to local schooling, the property is presented impeccably throughout & offers large lounge/dinner & re-fitted kitchen on the first floor & is enhanced with large garden, driveway & garage. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Radiator. Opening onto:-
Open Plan Lounge / Diner 18' 5" x 11' 3" ( 5.61m x 3.43m )
Radiator. Gas fire. Radiator. Opening onto:-
Dining Area 17' 1" x 10' 11" ( 5.21m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed French doors leading to garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 13' 6" + understairs recess x 6' 6" ( 4.11m + understairs recess x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching high gloss wall and base units over areas of work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integral oven, induction hob and extractor fan. Central heating boiler. Space for further appliances.
Stairs rising from entrance hall. Radiator, airing cupboard and access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 11' 3" ( 3.94m max x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" max x 10' 5" ( 3.68m max x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Heated towel rail.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs to borders.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property is laid to hardstanding providing off road parking.
Garage 16' 3" x 8' ( 4.95m x 2.44m )
Up and over doors. Power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63713796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD107328. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.