2 bedroom town house for saleFairmead Close, Nottingham
- ***GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000***
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED
- ONE RECEPTION ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PART DOUBLE GLAZING
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION
***GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000*** A well positioned two bedroom modern semi-detached property. The property enjoys open view with spacious frontage and would ideally suit first time buyers or buy to let investors.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market an opportunity to acquire this well positioned two bedroom modern semi-detached property. The property enjoys open view with spacious frontage and would ideally suit first time buyers or buy to let investors.
Door leading in from front elevation, staircase to first floor landing, doorway leading into lounge.
Lounge 12' 10" x 10' 5" into alcove ( 3.91m x 3.17m into alcove )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point. The feature focal point of the room is a wall mounted gas fire and archway leading through to kitchen dining area.
Kitchen/Diner 7' 6" x 12' 5" ( 2.29m x 3.78m )
Comprises of a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps, slapshback areas, part wall tiling. Space for cooker, gas cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for dryer, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas combination boiler. Laminate floor covering, double glazed window to the rear elevation, overlooking the rear garden. Additional door leads to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access from the hallway, loft access, doorways lead into bedrooms one, two and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, built in fitted storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 5' 11" ( 2.57m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, overlooking the rear garden and wall mounted radiator.
Consists of a three piece white suite, containing a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower and attachment over. Part tiling to walls, vinyl floor covering, obscured window to rear elevation.
The property is approached by a driveway with stocked boarders and planting, with inset pathway between lawned area to the front elevation. To the side elevation is a secure iron gate, with pathway leading to rear garden. The rear garden is easy to maintain, with feature patio area, decking area, raised stocked boarders, fence boundaries and offers a high degree of privacy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63714589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.