2 bedroom flat for sale15 Canniesburn Quadrant, Bearsden, G61 1RU
- Modern Top Floor Flat
- Large lounge, fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms- master en suite
- Bathroom. Gas ch. Parking
- Attractive garden grounds
A most appealing Top Floor Flat built in 2007 by CALA homes.
The property is in a favourable position with large picture windows in the corner of the lounge which provide an excellent view onto the adjacent Cairnhill Woods.
This particular building was newly built in and was designed in the similar art deco style of the original properties yet has the added advantage of modern build materials and insulation qualities.
Entry is via security controlled front door with stairs to all levels. There are ample resident and parking bays to the front and rear of the building.
Internally the property has an excellent layout of accommodation and at c. 900 sq ft makes this one of the larger styles of flat in the area.
Hallway, impressive lounge/dining room with windows on both sides and a large corner window formation providing lovely outlook.
There is a well fitted breakfasting sized kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms, both with wardrobes and master with an en suite shower room. Main bathroom with three piece suite and attractive tiling.
The apartment is heated with gas central heating.
Peaceful yet convenient setting just off Switchback Road and around the corner from Canniesburn Toll. A network of charming walking paths lead alongside the forested border next to the development and continues towards Bearsden Cross offering a wide selection of facilities including shops, Marks & Spencers Food Hall, restaurants, doctors and dentists. Bearsden station provides a frequent rail service to Glasgow and Edinburgh and the area is served by excellent schooling, sports and golf clubs. EPC- C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XB1354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Bearsden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.